Wireless Internet Service Providers (WISPs) knows how to get things done.
- They beam internet into the remote parts of the world. They get internet to communities often neglected by the big telcos
- They provide speeds and service levels that the big telcos can only dream of
- They install home connections in days, not weeks or months
- They go the extra mile when things go wrong, and sort issues before the big telco even answers your call
- They constantly innovate to provide new products and services
- They work day and night, often in harsh terrain and weather, to restore service when things go wrong
They are the true heroes of the internet age